Sign In 登录
Roadshow To China 2021
Advertising, Marketing & Sales
Penang Virtual Roadshow to China 2021 brings the key players of the industry to you. Get your products ready to brand showcase to China market buyers who are influential decision-makers and high-level executives.
槟城线上路演 – 中国站2021将为你带来MICE业内人士来参展。因此,参展商有机会在最具影响力的决策人以及高管买家面前建立品牌宣传的机会。
Build new partnerships and custom database in a large travel market. Connect with buyers virtually and sell your products & services.
Enhanced Privilege Penang 2021-2023
A guaranteed support programme for MICE & Leisure events taking place in Penang between 2021-2023 in your selected company.
Example of supports offering are event bidding support, incentive/ in-kind support for Association, Corporates and Incentive Groups.
(Terms & Conditions Apply)
Penang Virtual Roadshow to China 2021 features unique networking and contracting opportunities, meet new clients, expand lead generation and build relationship with the buyers.
槟城线上路演 – 中国站 2021给予独特的交流与签约机会，让您结识新客户，扩大潜在客户并与买家建立良好关系。
Digital Networking Tools
Penang Virtual Roadshow to China 2021 allows to experience the best event technology tools that you need to make the event most productive with the use of 'Meetingart' 1-1 Meeting Schedule.
槟城线上路演 – 中国站 2021 让您通过最新的洽谈预订系统“Meetingart” 来达到最高效率。
Fees and Entitlements 参展商费用和权利
- Our online appointment system including unlimited diaries and access to our buyers.
- Standard virtual exhibition "booth" listing with business tools
- Up to 12 Pre-Scheduled Appointment (PSA) slots for each day
- 2 x access pass (ID account)
- Access to all virtual programme and Pre-Schedule Appointment (PSA)
- Free downloads on Penang's collateral
- Access to virtual event tour
- Access to buyers’ profile
- Access to full exhibition listings
- Branding through social media
- Company profile listing in the Digital Show Directory
- Distribution will be made post-event with circulation to the full event database (preliminary event directory contains information of company name and address) (post-event contains full information of buyers contact details etc.)
- The directory will also be available in the event website for up to 2 months after the event.
- The organiser of Penang Virtual Roadshow To China reserves the right to screen, approve and deny the exhibitors' participation.
- Pre-Scheduled Appointment (PSA) system will auto approve the meeting requests if there’s no action taken by both buyers and exhibitors before the given deadline.
Registration Fee - RM500
报名费 – RM 500
Terms & Conditions 条款与条件
( PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE COMPLETING THE REGISTRATION FORM )
What will you need to know as a seller/ exhibitor during the roadshow?
- Penang Virtual Roadshow to China 2021 will be held virtually from May 18th-20th
- Participation as Exhibitor is open solely to Malaysian tourism stakeholders.
- Only duly registered exhibitors are allowed to participate in the Penang Virtual Roadshow to China 2021
- Penang Virtual Roadshow to China 2021 Exhibitor must attach a copy of your tour operator license or hotel license with the application form in order to continue your registration process.
- Every ONE company registered is entitled with only ONE virtual tabletop.
- A max of two (2) exhibitors are allowed in each virtual tabletop, with one registered as a first delegate and the second registered as a Co-delegate.
- Sharing a table between two (2) or more different business organizations is NOT allowed.
- Registered representatives will be given an ID account to access all virtual programme and Pre-Schedule Appointment (PSA).
- PSA system is applicable to individual virtual table top upon successful selections.
- A full payment of the registration fee is required before the start of the roadshow.
- The full list of collected attendees/buyer’s database will be shared to the Exhibitors after the completion of the roadshow.
- All registrations will undergo a selection process by the Organizing Committee. Only successful applicants will be notified via email.
- Upon submitting the registration form, exhibitors are agreeable to adhere to the Terms & Conditions of Penang Virtual Roadshow to China 2021.
- 槟城线上路演 – 中国站2021 将在5月18日至20日以线上方式进行。
- 在提交注册表格的同时，参展商同意槟城线上路演 – 中国站2021遵守的全部条款。
Exhibitor Application Process
- Exhibitors are requested to complete the online application form via Penang Virtual Roadshow to China 2021 official website only.
Deadline: third week of April 2021 (TBA)
- Space Availability are based on first come first serve and are only limited to 20 companies.
- Registration payment is required within 7 working days after receiving the Registration Confirmation. Failing to do so, your application will be cancelled. Registration payment must be made in full. Should there be any exclusive of bank fees or charges, it will be borne by their own company account.
- 参展商需通过槟城线上路演 – 中国站2021的官方网站来填写申请表格。
- NO Cancellation is allowed after registration. A penalty fee of RM1000 will be imposed for NO Show Exhibitors who failed to turn up at the event, due to negligence on their part, will be charged the full cancellation fee and will have to pay for any related expenses that may be incurred as a result of this no-show.
- A replacement of registered representative is permissible.
- 没有参与或未能出席活动的参展商将被征收RM1000的罚款以支付取消费用和其他所产生的的相关费用。 更换注册代表是被允许的。
and Requirements 参展注意事项及要求
Pre-Scheduled Appointments (PSA)
- All exhibitors & buyers are required to complete their company's profile before 10 May 2021. (TBC)
- System will auto approve the meeting requests if there’s no action taken by both buyers and exhibitors before the given deadline.
- Attendance at all Pre-Scheduled Appointments (PSA) is compulsory. Buyers & exhibitors are expected to attend all scheduled sessions.
- Buyers are not allowed to cancel or re-arrange Pre-Scheduled Appointments (PSA) unless the Exhibitor is in agreement and the Organising Committee has been informed.
- All Pre-Scheduled Appointments (PSA) must be attended according to the scheduled time.
- Please be in business attire throughout all sessions.
- Respectively, all buyers and exhibitors must ensure they are equipped with stable internet connection, smooth/clear video streaming and audio quality in order to have an uninterrupted user experience throughout the duration of Penang Virtual roadshow to China 2021.
- Discussions must be strictly professional.
- The Organizing Committee reserves the rights to take necessary actions on any misuse of information, misconduct and other in appropriation detected throughout the duration of Penang Virtual Roadshow to China 2021.
- For optimal experience, all buyers and exhibitors are advised to participate Penang Virtual Roadshow to China 2021 via computer or laptop. Participating via portable devices such as smart phones, tablets & iPad are not encouraged, to avoid any technical difficulty.
Post Virtual Roadshow
- All buyers and exhibitors are required to fill up the survey form posted by the Organising Committee. Your feedback is important for us to further improve future Penang roadshow sessions.
- Respectively, buyers and exhibitors are taking the full rights & responsibility to ensure fruitful efforts in the Penang Virtual Roadshow to China 2021.